Former Minnesota Highway 249
|At MN 44/MN 76 in Caledonia, MN||At MN 26 south of Brownsville, MN|
Created in 1949, MN 249 connected Caledonia to MN 26. The route was decommissioned around 1992, the easternmost mileage having never been paved.
No photographs available.
|Southbound on MN 26. MN 249 was turned back in the early 1990s and became CSAH 249. Photo by Adam Froehlig, taken August 10, 2002.|
Back to MN Highway Endings
Back to Highway Pictures
Back to Main Page
Back to Highways Page
Last Updated: December 18, 2005
(C) 2005, Adam Froehlig